At the same time, by sending this electronic letter, B&K Akademia Szkoleniowa, spółka jawna S. Kublin, M. Laskowski fulfils the disclosure obligation under article 13 of the GDPR. The content of the obligation is available below.
In connection with the amendment of the provisions on the protection of personal data and the start of their application from 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Akademia Szkoleniowa B&K spółka jawna S. Kublin, M. Laskowski, ul. Plebiscytowa 14/1, Katowice 40-035, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000253780, hereinafter referred to as ‘Controller’. The Controller can be contacted in writing, by mail to the address given above, by phone at the phone number *** and at the e-mail address ***
- We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
to enable provision of electronic services and full use of the online store www.sklep.berendowicz-kublin.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Store”), including making transactions;
- to set up and manage your account and to provide account and transactions management and troubleshooting of technical problems
- to handle your complaints in case you make such a complaint;
- to handle your requests (e.g. sent via the contact form);
- to contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, which is:
- to monitor your activity, including, for example, search keywords and to manage your activity in the store;
- to match ads to the content you have previously viewed, to customize the category of offers or individual offers in the Store’s settings or third-party service settings based on your activity in the store;
- to conduct marketing activities for you, including direct marketing of your own services, products or services or third party products;
- to contact you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and telephone;
- to support credit services and insurance of purchased products;
- to provide payment services management;
- to ensure the security of services that we provide electronically, including enforcement of internal rules and counteracting fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety;
- to monitor your activity and that of all other users, e.g. search keywords, placing offers, conducting research and analysis, among others in terms of functionality, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- to handle your requests, in particular sent to the user service department and via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- to organize quality (e.g. Trusted Shops) and loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
for debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- to store data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
- save data in cookie files, collect data from websites and mobile applications;
- organize competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part.
3. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract with the Controller and/or to obtain information and materials referred to above.
4. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Controller, referred to above, and after this period for purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims, or until the consent is withdrawn.
5.The Controller does not process specific categories of personal data or personal data regarding convictions or violations of law or related security measures.
6. Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are the standard contractual clauses for personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
7. The recipients of personal data will be:
- entities providing and supporting the Controller’s IT systems to operate the Store and computer systems that store data collected from you as well as entities
- providing services related to the day-to-day operation of the Controller – under an appropriate contract for entrusting the processing of personal data,
- entities providing delivery services for products sent to you by post or courier – under an appropriate contract for entrusting the processing of personal data,
- entities providing support in operating the helpline – under an appropriate contract for entrusting the processing of personal data,
- entities providing online payment services – under an appropriate contract for entrusting the processing of personal data,
- entities cooperating with the Controller in the context of quality programs (e.g. Trusted Shops) – under an appropriate contract for entrusting the processing of personal data,
8. Each person, to the extent required by law, has the right to access their data and to the rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of data, the right to object to the processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not impact compliance with data processing, which was undertaken on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You can exercise the abovementioned rights by email to the address *** or in writing by mail to: Akademia Szkoleniowa B&K spółka jawna S. Kublin, M. Laskowski, ul. Plebiscytowa 14/1, Katowice 40-035.
9. In case of any doubts related to the processing of personal data, everyone may ask the Controller for information. Notwithstanding the above, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (currently the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
10. The Controller undertakes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
11. Your personal data is processed electronically and manually, in accordance with the methods and procedures related to the processing purposes mentioned above. Your personal data will also be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to you or substantially affect your situation. Personal data profiling involves the processing of your data (also in an automated way), by using it to assess certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.