- The seller shall not be liable for damages resulting from misuse of the Products offered.
- Damage of the shipment during transport will be taken into account only on the basis of notifying the employee of the courier company at the time of delivery.
- The seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the Product with the contract only if it is found within two years of handing over the product to the buyer.
- If a consumer Product is inconsistent with the contract, the buyer may request that it be brought into conformity with the contract by replacing it with a new one, unless it is impossible or requires excessive costs.
- The Buyer submits a complaint to the Seller in writing or in person at the company’s headquarters, by mail or online, by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com within no more than 2 months from finding the Product non-compliant with the contract.
- Complaints are considered within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint.